It is a requirement on Todd Devine Homes Pty Ltd projects and worksites that all personnel:
- Take personal responsibility for the safety of their subordinates, workmates, the public and themselves.
- Abide by workplace safety rules and regulations.
- Actively participate in and support occupational health and safety and rehabilitation management programs.
- Promptly investigate, correct and report all unsafe conditions and acts using the hazard report forms in the Safety Management Plan.
- Todd Devine Homes Pty Ltd considers the health and safety of its employees to be one of its greatest responsibilities.
Accordingly, the company undertakes to minimise the risk from hazards in the working environment and to safeguard the health and safety of its employees at all times.